12 Month Warranty On All WorldWide Concepts Products
"Do you have a guarantee or warranty?"
Yes - we only chooses to stock the very best quality products from professional manufacturers. The quality is guaranteed.
All products that arrive in the WWC warehouse are checked for perfect appearance and correct functionality.
Our packing staff check again to make sure that the right accessories are included and that the electrical / socket adapters are correct for your country.
(Please note in the case of region-specific items such as PAL / NTSC TV/Video Color Regions, digital TV, GSM mobile phones etc you are responsible for ordering the correct units and we will send you exactly what you order.)
Products are guaranteed for successful delivery.
All our products are covered by a 12 MONTH WARRANTY.
Due to our stringent sourcing and QC processes, the fault rate on products shipped out by WWC is very low. However, sometimes faults develop which couldn't be detected before, and we will help you solve these problems to a level far beyond what you will receive from any other seller.
If you have any difficulties whatsoever with the products, or you are dissatisfied for whatever reason, you can contact us and we will discuss the issue in an open, honest way.
- In general, if a product develops a fault during the 365 days since you received it, and the fault is due to a quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a return.
- Customers need to pay the cost of returning faulty products back to the WWC returns address in Australia as instructed by Customer Support.
- Returns without prior discussion and authorization will not be accepted.
- When we receive your authorized return we will repair the product for free and send it back to you for free. Repairing may involve changing parts, for example a faulty screen. In general you will receive back, fixed, the same product you returned to us.
- If a repair is impossible we will credit you what you originally paid so you can choose to buy a new one or change to a different item.
We don't believe companies should ignore their customers or try to hide from problems. We will do our best to deal with your enquiries promptly and helpfully.
Please tell us if you are a drop-shipper and have returns issues with our goods you have sold to your customers: we can do RMA directly with your customers or they can do it through you (recommended).
Exceptions to Warranty
- We do not offer warranty or support for products not bought from WWC.
- The user voids the warranty if s/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair / replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear.
- Batteries have a special condition applied to them due to impracticability of applying a 12 month rule.
- Projector Lamps have a special condition applied due to the fact that lifetime depends on hours of use.
- RC Toys are not covered for your breakage and internal rechargeable batteries are covered by the general battery warranty limitation.